Crystals have been used for thousands of years by people all around the world because of their rare beauty and special qualities.
Crystals are full of purpose and beauty, making them very sacred and magical in many cultures. The history of crystals goes back to the 4th millennium BC when the first historical reference was found to the ancient Sumerians, who used crystals for their magical formulas. Five thousand years ago the Chinese mixed crystals into their medicine for its healing properties. Other civilisations such as Greece, Egypt, India and Rome have also been using crystals for healing for thousands of years.
At Nalia, we believe in the power of energy and we are inspired by the natural beauty of the earth and the restoring power of its elements. We want to share some inspiring crystals to help manifest love into our lives.
The LOVE crystals:
- Rose Quartz / Clear Quartz for unconditional LOVE
- Popular for attracting love
- Boosts feelings of self-love
- Carries energy of compassion and peace
- Known as the ‘heart stone’
@love.nalia How do you use crystals in your life to manifest love? Find out more ways to embrace the power of crystals on our blog. Link in bio. ✨ #fyp #crystals #healing #quartz #quartzcrystal #love #lovestone #beauty #beautytips #beautyroutine #beautymode #serum #serums #skincare #skincaretiktok ♬ 528Hz Healing healing BGM - Music create
- Pink Kunzite for opening the HEART
- Strengthens loving communication
- Strengthens unconditional love
- Helps to heal heartache and calm nerves
- Rhodonite for healing and nurturing LOVE
- Stone of compassion
- Emotional balancer
- Clears away emotional scars
- Nurtures love
- Helps you achieve your highest potential
- Green Aventurine for opportunity and luck
- Declutters energy
- Attracts romance
- Opens heart chakra
- Moonstone for ultimate feminine energy and emotional connection
- Helps you tune into true emotions
- Supports creativity
- Motherly protection powers
- Symbol of hope and light to embrace new beginnings
How to use your crystals
- Be intentional with them, giving them a purpose. This may include saying affirmations while holding your crystals, for example: “I am love. I attract love into my life. I have so much love in my life. I feel the abundance of love. I am a magnet for love.”
- Meditate with them on or around you
- Wear them in your pocket or as jewellery
- Place them on your chakras during meditation or yoga
- Keep them in your surroundings
How to care for your crystals
Cleanse them in the ocean or in a salt water bath.
You can also place them in the sunlight or under the full moon for ultimate recharging.
Try smudging them with incense/sage/palo santo to also keep their energy clean.
And most importantly, keep them in a safe place.
The Nalia Luminous Serum bottle design – inspired by crystals
Our bespoke Nalia Luminous Serum bottle is inspired by the radiance and healing energies of crystals and is a dream to use. Look at the behind-the-scenes footage of our bottle creation, which is inspired by crystals:
Did you know?
- Crystals all have unique locations so you can only find some crystals in certain areas of the world, e.g. ‘Oregon Sunstones’ are very rare feldspar crystals which formed from lava 13 million years ago after a volcano eruption
- We are all attracted to crystals based on our energy, and drawn to different crystals based on our spiritual needs
- Many crystal names originate from the Greek, including the word ‘Krystallos’ which means ice/very cold icicles of extraordinary hardness
We hope that you are inspired to grow your crystal collection and connect with the natural powers that we all have at our fingertips, to ignite healing and love.
Choose yourself and reveal your natural radiance.
Author: Tia Metaxas